On 25th September 2018, for one day only, join 18 senior-level PEx professionals from a cross-sector of industries who will unite at The Process Excellence Conference - Changing Cultures, Embedding Tech. Here's your chance to get involved!
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for just £2,799 +VAT (SAVE £500). Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Main Stage Speaking: Secure a primetime speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- One-To-One Meetings: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- Exhibition Area: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
This is not a room filled with solution providers, agencies and supply-side delegates, it’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussions with senior PEx professionals from a cross-sector of industries – decision makers and budget holders. This is a one-day, senior-level conference all about changing cultures and organisations and embedding technologies for agile, efficient process excellence. After months of extensive research with the industry, the agenda is based exclusively on our in-depth research with senior PEx professionals from a cross-sector of industries and is written by brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers.
This unique, one-day the conference will be covering the ‘hottest topics’ including; cultivating and sustaining a culture of process excellence and continuous improvement; winning senior and shop ﬂoor buy-in; engaging staff to champion change; integrating robotics, automation and AI technologies; lean, agile and technology-ready business operations; better customer experiences and increased process efficiencies.
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers including; Heads of PEx, Directors of Process Improvement, Heads of Continuous Improvement, Directors of Agile & Lean Transformation, Process Excellence Directors and Operational Excellence Directors.
- Lead Generation: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- Brand Positioning Raised: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- Stay Ahead Of Your Competition: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- Strengthen Client Relationships: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
Previous Sponsor Testimonials:
'Interesting topics. Well run one-to-one meetings.' Signavo
'Excellent opportunity to get across the latest trends in operational excellence. A great opportunity to meet people.' Promapp
'Interesting format and networking opportunity.' Kaizen Institute
'Well organised, efficient, friendly and does exactly what it says on the tin!' NKD